- Huge amounts of money is lost.
- Engineers lose their jobs and their licenses to practice.
- Lots of TV news coverage.
- Innocent, unsuspecting people die.
- Some executives probably don’t get bonuses.
- Some smart people put in some overtime.
- The Government extends the tax deadline.
- Even more people use the software the next year, figuring the problem has been resolved.
- Safety Factors
- Failure Modes
- Risk Assessment
- Independent and Collective Testing of Materials and Designs
- Experimental Design and Execution
- Thought Experiments
- Realism in Environmental and Usage Modeling
- Validation of Models
- Sub-section Isolation
Chief Technologist, PerfTestPlus, Inc.
Co-Author, Performance Testing Guidance for Web Applications
Author, Web Load Testing for Dummies
Contributing Author, Beautiful Testing, and How To Reduce the Cost of Testing
"If you can see it in your mind...
you will find it in your life."