Specifically, I am available to the "first signed" clients for the following dates in the following locations:
- September 9-13 and/or September 18-20; in/around Prague,Czech Republic (before/after Agile Prague)
- October 7-11; in/around Sydney, Australia (before iqnite)
- October 22-25; in/around Waterloo, Canada (after Targeting Quality)
- October 28-November 1 and/or November 11-15; in/around Malmö, Sweden (before/after Øredev)
If you are even mildly interested in engaging me during one of these blocks, please email me immediately. I expect them to fill quickly.
If you are not sure of what services I offer, you can check out the PerfTestPlus website, or take a look at my most commonly requested and (reportedly) valuable offerings below. There are, of course, other services I'd be happy to provide. If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact me and ask.
- Training/Consulting Services: these services range in duration from as short as 1 day to as long as 2 business weeks and have a base rate of U$2,000/day plus travel/lodging expenses. Discounted rates and/or reduced expense reimbursement may be available based on a client's willingness/ability to work within potentially inflexible travel constraints.
- Rapid Performance Testing: available in 1-day lecture & demo and 2-day hands-on your current project formats.
- Lifecycle Application Performance Management: available in 1-day lecture & discussion (goes great with Rapid Performance Testing!), and 3-5 day classroom + project/product/corporate implementation mentoring formats.
- Performant Application Delivery Assessment & Improvement Strategy Development: available in abbreviated 4-5 day or standard 8-10 day formats. (Assessment & Strategy Development portions need not be consecutive and may be separated by, for example, a conference).
- Coaching/Mentoring Services: these services are custom designed and delivered to address your specific need or request based on pre-engagement conversations with me. Duration and pricing are commensurate with degree of customization required and willingness/ability to work within potentially inflexible travel constraints.
- Executive Coaching: (1-on-1 coaching for executives who want to get more from, gain an understanding of, or optimize the company's investment in testing)
- One-on-One Performance Test Mentoring: (one senior performance architect/engineer/tester with one or more currently active projects)
- Performance Testing in Sprint Coaching: (performance-centric members of currently active Sprint team with some whole team interaction)
- Deliver Performant Code/Stories Coaching: (development-centric members of currently active project)
- Transitioning to Agile Testing / Increasing in Sprint Test Effectiveness Coaching: (test-centric members of currently active Sprint team with some whole team interaction)
- Performance Tester Coaching: (performance-centric members of a single in-progress project)
- Aligning Testing Programs with Business Value Coaching: (joint sessions with executive management, product/project management, and test-centric team members)
- Product-Level Test Strategy & Design Mentoring: (1-on-1 or small groups - typically project or higher test directors/managers/leads plus some interaction with program/product/project director/manager/owner)
Looking forward to hearing from interested parties!
Chief Technologist, PerfTestPlus, Inc.
Co-Author, Performance Testing Guidance for Web Applications
Author, Web Load Testing for Dummies
Contributing Author, Beautiful Testing, and How To Reduce the Cost of Testing
I don't produce software systems.
I help those who do produce software systems do it better.
I am a tester.